Website Hudson Sky LLC
Compliance as a Service Administrator
Location: Chicago, IL
We are a leading Managed Services Provider based in Chicago, IL. Our company offers a range of IT solutions to small and medium-sized businesses in the area. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and delivering innovative solutions to our clients. We are seeking a Compliance as a Service Administrator to join our team.
The Compliance as a Service Administrator will be responsible for supporting our clients’ compliance programs and ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements and industry standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of compliance best practices, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work virtually with clients.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of compliance programs for clients, including policies and procedures, risk assessments, and training programs
- Monitor and report on compliance risks and vulnerabilities for clients
- Assist with compliance audits and assessments for clients
- Serve as a resource for compliance-related issues and questions from clients
- Collaborate with team members to provide guidance and recommendations related to compliance
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members to provide updates and recommendations
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities to stay current with industry trends and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in compliance or a related field
- Strong understanding of compliance best practices and regulatory requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work virtually with clients
- Experience supporting compliance audits and assessments
- Knowledge of cloud security and data privacy issues
- Industry certifications such as Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) or Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) a plus
We offer competitive compensation packages, including a base salary and opportunities for performance-based bonuses, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. If you are a motivated and detail-oriented compliance professional looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com