Website Hudson Sky LLC
Director of Compliance
Location: Chicago, IL
We are a leading Managed Services Provider based in Chicago, IL. Our company offers a range of IT solutions to small and medium-sized businesses in the area. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and delivering innovative solutions to our clients. We are seeking a Director of Compliance as a Service to join our team.
The Director of Compliance will be responsible for managing our clients’ compliance programs and ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements and industry standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of compliance best practices, excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to work with clients virtually.
- Develop and maintain compliance programs for clients, including policies and procedures, risk assessments, and training programs
- Monitor and report on compliance risks and vulnerabilities for clients
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards (e.g., HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for compliance-related issues and questions from clients
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members to provide guidance and recommendations related to compliance
- Manage compliance audits and assessments for clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory agencies and industry associations
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities to stay current with industry trends and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in compliance, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of compliance best practices and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work virtually with clients
- Experience managing compliance audits and assessments
- Knowledge of cloud security and data privacy issues
- Industry certifications such as Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) or Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) a plus
We offer competitive compensation packages, including a base salary and opportunities for performance-based bonuses, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. If you are a motivated and experienced compliance professional looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com